Easy to me Domain and Hosting Affiliate

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Answers to The State of Palestine Quiz

THE GREAT ZIONIST MYTH: The Palestinians never existed before modern Israel was established. They came from other Arab lands to try to take what the Israelis had rightful claims to. “Palestinians” pretend to the world and to themselves that they have always been there, but they are delusional and do it all merely because they hate Jews.

The following series of questions has been circulating on the internet for awhile. It is a piece of trashy Zionist propaganda, meant to make the Palestinians look as though they never existed – a favorite Zionist fairytale. Note the snarky “humour” and the confused cartoon faces. I became sick of seeing these questions posted everywhere without answers, so I wrote


Source:dissidentvoice.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment